[RC] 15 minute limit - Enduroride

I would like to see a study done first before changing rules. I think there are many things we need to know about the horses who are treated or die at rides.
Here are some things I would like to know.
1. How many horses that are treated or die do not make recovery before 15 minutes?
2. How many horses that are treated or have died are running to win or top ten?
3. How many horses are treated that have 500 miles or less?
4. Does the rider train the same way he rides the rides?
5. Is the weather unusual for the rides that treat more horses?
I think we need to start keeping some stats on this to determine if this change is worth anything? It may be but it may not be. I know most of the horses I have seen that are being treated at rides have met criteria, usually go to their trailers and notice their horses are not interested in eating. They then bring them back to the vet after not seeing any improvement during their hold. I think we need to do some research before we can come up with a solution. Connie