[RC] choked horse - Paddi

my old guy has choked 3 times . Twice before I owneed him on cubes and once on a vitamin pellet.
Unless your horse has some kind of throat defect he should be able to eat normal
 Razi is out with the heard and other then we do not feed him cubes or pellets he is treated the same as the others.
He has been fine for over 4 years now.
Paddi Sprecher

Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment