[RC] burned saddle - sharon webb

Beth,

I am a newbie to Endurance but not horses and my heart goes out to everyone involved.
I have a small warehouse full of stuff left over from my boarding barn days. Buckets, halters, lead ropes, grooming supplies, bridles (leather), saddle pads, blankets..... and the list goes on. I was cleaning it all up (dusty from sitting around) and I was going to donate it to the University of Georgia Equestrian team but kept putting it off. It looks like I procrastinated for a reason! Please have her call me to let me know what she and her neighbors need. I will be happy to ship it. I am leaving for New York for a week (my daughter is dancing in the Macy's parade) on Saturday. If she lets me know I will ship whatever before then. Tell them they are in our prayers.
Sharon Webb
770-889-4390

Do you Yahoo!?