[RC] Hahira and lost jacket - Born Country

This past weekend saw Chagalle and me at Hahira.  Yes,
it was cold Saturday morning, down in the 30's, and
for this Floridian, that meant a really warm
jacket...like a jean jacket with a fleece lining along
with a sweatshirt and a t-shirt.  Problem was, it
didn't stay cold.  As a matter of fact, it got mighty
warm, especially with a jean jacket with fleece lining
on.  So I was very grateful when, with a few other
riders, we came upon a gentleman from camp in a
pick-up truck who graciously agreed to take my jacket
back to camp.

Now my problem is that I can't find the gentleman or
my jacket!  If you find that you have an extra jean
jacket with fleece lining (and a good-luck penny in
the pocket) and have no clue where it came
from....IT'S MINE!  Please let me know shipping
charges and I'll gladly pay to have it shipped to me
(or if you're close, I'll just come pick it up).

This was my very first endurance ride and I had a
great time.  Chagalle decided he wanted to argue with
me about our pace for the first hour and a half.  We
finally came to an agreement and finished our ride in
about 4 1/2 hours.  For any newbies that are as
clueless as I am, it pays to put your vet card in a
plastic baggie.  The vet commented that my horse
looked better than my card.  Next time.....

Thanks to the Linahans for putting on a great ride.
The weather was perfect and the Saturday evening meal
was delicious!  I will certainly plan on this one next
year.

Esther and Chagalle (who thinks he knows better than me)

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree