[RC] Endurance friendly jobs... - Elite

    I've been considering a new "side job", maybe allowing or justifying me going to more rides in the next few years.    We just bought a new trailer (white sides) and are already seeing signs of the black streaks coming down the side.    My idea is to install little "rain gutters" on trailers, this drains the water to the front or back of the trailer.   And after pricing them from the dealer, I know that I could do it for about half their price, and could do it at rides.     Do you think there would be any interest in this?

Linda