[RC] Hauling with heads out of windows - Ag47xAu49

My vet/friend told me about a horse that was hanging it's head out of the window while being hauled on the fair grounds property. 5 miles an hour. It was impaled by a tree branch and did not survive. I have screens that the horses would be hard pressed to push out. I often wonder how much air flow they get through my tightly woven screens. They were hand made by another friend. One of these days I am going to have the hubby drive me down the back road at a decent rate of speed to see how much air flow there is. Beccy in Ut.