[RC] BLM PARTNERSHIP - oddfarm

That is the best response you could come up with?  What kind of dance are we doing here?

You didn't answer any of my questions. Not one. The website doesn't give any specifics and you know that. Why are you going to make me hunt and search for answers? I didn't ask how AERC works. Since I did have to hunt, here's what I found.
Sponsorship Committee Report, 9/11/03
      Sponsorship Committee is working hard on attracting new AERC Sponsors.
Our latest deal is with BLM.  The Contract has been received from the BLM and
John Parke is reviewing the Contract (the BLM used a federal contract rather
than the AERC Sponsorship Contract).  This deal is for a minimum period of 2
 years and is based on BLM Mustang Raffles.  The BLM is allowing AERC to
"adopt"  two mustangs for $25.00 each and we will sell raffle tickets thru the
Convention with the drawing held during the National Awards Banquet.  Based on
past equine raffles, we anticipate a minimum of $1,700.00 raised per equine -
 in 1999 we made about $3,000.00 off one filly raffle with the entire raffle
period being the two days of Convention, and the least we made was a little of
$1,700.00 on the last equine raffle with the drawing at the 2000 AERC NC.
So this doesn't even fit the "sponsorship qualifications" as per the web site.  Why not?
And I guess we are adopting our "OWN" mustangs as well as finding them homes.
Randy, can you answer this question? What is the difference between a federal contract, and an AERC sponsorship contract and
why did BLM choose the federal contract?
Is AERC going to use one of it's ads for the Arabian Horse World to promote the convention
and raffle ticket sales? I see that is, or was done for Sundowner, who is one of our sponsors.
I guess John Parke is the guy with the answers because he was suppose to review this agreement. John? Can you enlighten me?
Are members privy to a copy of this agreement, or not? I am just looking for some FACTS to assure me that the BLM and AERC will benefit each other on trail issues.
 It is not that I doubt it, just not sure of how it works.
SOMEBODY PLEASE, HAND ME THOSE ROSE COLORED GLASSES! I WANT TO SEE THE PERFECT
RELATIONSHIP, TOO!
Lisa Salas, the Oddf arm