Re: [RC] [RC] triathlons - oddfarm

I am planning a tri for the weekend of Green Swamp Stomp. I haven't worked out the logistics yet, but as soon as I do, it will advertised. Stay tuned.

Lisa Salas, The Oddf aRM

----- Original Message -----
From: Dana B.
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 1:00 PM
Subject: [RC] [RC] triathlons

Wow, these sound soooo cool!  What a great way to involve family members who may not ride horses, but who will run and/or ride bikes.  And 4-H clubs could send teams too...

Dana

From: Steve Shaw

Ride managers should take note of this thread.
With only a little more work, especially if mountain bikes are used
(thus no road issues and the same trails as parts of the endurance
rides) you can easily add about another $1,000 or more to your
event.........

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx