Re: [RC] [Guest] Adequan, Legend - Merryben

I doubt you can get it cheaper than the vets get it.  I know there is a product called Chondroprotec that is basically the same as Adequan.  I asked my vet friends at a ride why I should not buy and use it and they said it is because Adequan is tested and guaranteed pure and sterile.  That is why they have the patent cause they have paid for all the testing.  The other products may be perfect but they may not be.  None of the vets I talked to (5 of them) would use it on their horses.  That is good enough for me.  The only other thing you can do is if you have a friend that is a vet that would get it for you at his cost......  mb