[RC] RO-pulls - rides2far

The way I understand the pull codes that should have been an ROL - at

least to day what it should have been.

That would have been fine with me. I like the codes. I've had my horse's
record up and written out all the rides, times, pulls, etc. When I see
why I was pulled it brings back every other bit of information about that
day. It's not just educational in large statistical pools, it's
educational to me about my own horse. Every time I've gone back and
looked at it I've noticed trends...clues I could have used to help me
realize what I was doing wrong if I'd paid more attention.

If you look up my record you'll find where I did totally stupid stuff
like starting a new horse up front (which I've confessed and repented),
and you'll see where I had bad luck by spending a year with a horse who
was only lame in competition. As far as I'm concerned the more info on
there the merrier and they can start with me.   Heck, if Mike Maul wants
to make a link available you can make the "ROL" in blue and when you
click on it I'll put the whole hardluck story on there for everyone to
read and try to explain what I think I did wrong to help someone else
avoid it. How's that for more info? :-)

Finally, If we're going to get strict about RO being strictly the
rider...could we have ROI or ROWO...for "Rider option injured" or "Rider
Option Wimped Out?" I'm more sensitive about making sure somebody knows
*I* had a good reason to quit. :-)

Angie

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!