RE: [RC] saddle pads? - Linda Cowles

> Linda, they sound great, but how are they to clean?
Karen

They aren't bad. I lay it on a board at a steep angle and use a hose and the palm of my hand to massage the grime loose. Then I use my favorite pastry rolling pin <ahem!> to roll the water out. I lay it over a rail to let it drip dry.

I haven't had to use soap on it yet,  but when I do it'll be a weak Woolite solution used after I get most of the dirt off..

- Linda

Linda Cowles
Horse 'N Hound
New, Used & Consigned