[RC] related to hauling - Karen Sullivan

slightly OT, but since so many folks now are hauling to endurance rides in slant load trailers and using those triangular clip in feed bags, I have to ask......how the heck does the hay stay in those clip-in feed bags that are only about a foot deep?  I can imagine one of my horses tossing all the hay out in the first 5 minutes....or do  you use them for wet mashed (horses glops and slobbers wet mash all over the windows and side of trailer while traveling....

I just went from the relatively simple stock-side trailer (just hang deep hay bag with hole) to the slant with drop down windows.  If I hang the hay bag in those, it blocks the ventilation of the window, (which already seems to have less ventilation than the stock sides).

Okay, so what the heck are those 3-way clip in feeders for?
karen