[RC] IntNewsGroup: Endurance Bid Documents - Lori & Rick Stewart

Title: Endurance Bid Documents

 Endurance bid documents for the 2005 World Junior Rider Championship and the 2005 Pan American Championship are now available.  Any interested organizers may contact me at the information below.  If there is anything at all I may help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Anne Clay

Sport Manager

Endurance

International Department

USA Equestrian

National Equestrian Federation of the United States

859-225-6923
aclay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx