[RC] Fwd: question? - DAldr94141

Sorry. I guess my last letter went thru without sending this one. Please respond to myself at Daldr94141@xxxxxxx
Thank you.

Deb
--- Begin Message ---
Hey Deb!

I just know you can help me with this or will know how I can find out... As you know Omega has had some vision problems which Scott says, and it looks like, cataracts.  Well, just in the past few days he has gotten much, much worse and can't see to get around the pasture.  He's gotten in the fence and is afraid of everything.  Very hard to gain control of him cause when you touch him, it scares the crap out of him.  He's such a nice guy and healthy "as a horse" - no pun intended, but I want to find if there is anything we could do to help him.  Supposedly there is nobody who removes cataracts from horses eyes but it shouldn't be a big deal, I mean, look at humans and what a breeze that is these days.  Anyway, I can't find any message boards or anything to put the question out there.  Can you help?  I'd sure hate to put this guy down just cause his eyes have failed him, but he deserves more than life in a 12 X 12 stall as well.

Jo

--- End Message ---