[RC] Distance riders-endurance - Ed Roley

Joe Long said:
"Now, LD rides are distance rides (as are competitive trail rides).
But although all endurance rides are distance rides, not all distance
rides are endurance rides!"
I agree both(CTR, LD's) are distance riders as would the pleasure trail rider who rides long distances in a day. The distinction is the LD is in the same basic format(a race...remember mark, set, go... first to finish(pulse down) wins - which I have no problem with and enjoy) as endurance. So LD is more like endurance then CTR or pleasure long distance riding.

Again only for ease of conversation with others and not to make me or anyone else more or less important in what they do for fun.

Ed