Re: [RC] Jackie - FancyNite

In a message dated 10/31/2003 5:57:43 PM Central Standard Time, jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am not tired of it yet.  I get a kick out of seeing my juniors now in their 30s raising their own kids!  Now they have a clue about what we went thru when they were young!!

I can tell you all NOW... I have seen her tired!!!  LOL  She is still going strong though and that is what matters.... I will say though she gets TO BIG of a kick out of seeing us with our own kids now!!!  You'd a been proud of us at Spook Run Mommie-Jeanie!!!
Colton had a ball!!!!

Thank God for Sponsors!!
One of Jeanies juniors!!!
Jinnifer Plummer