Re: [RC] racing and "racing" - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

I kind of like the idea of cooperation, especially when I'm the one being cooperated WITH. When I'm riding with my loony race-crazy mare, it's a constant dialogue and discussion....but I prefer to be the one listened to. Maybe submission is correct but I like the sounds of other words better. <G>

Maryanne