[RC] Texas Irish Wolfhound mix looking for a home! - Linda Cowles

 Hi Folks,

There is a VERY sweet Irish Wolfhound mix pup in a kill shelter in Kingsville Texas that I'd love to see placed. Email me if you want pictures, okay?  I've fallen in love with him and would take him in a heart beat to find him a home if he was closer.  My IW, Jessie, is a fantastic companion and great trail dog.

He's an Irish Wolfhound mix, 8 months old, very sweet natured, healthy, up to date with all his shots, neutered; he looks about 27' at the shoulder One of the people on my Irish Wolfhound list spoke to a lot of people about him and they say he is a big baby and very loving.

I'm devoted to my IW, Jessica... she does great off-leash and is a great trail dog. They are gentle, laid back, but can move out with horses. I have a tiny home, and both Jessie and Riles (my Ridgeback) do fine inside... they are smaller inside dogs than Jack Russell Terriers!  IW's are sight hounds so have to be trained not to chase game and livestock. Jessie loves cats, frogs, sheep, horses...

Thanks!! Linda

Linda Cowles
Horse 'N Hound
New, Used & Consigned