Re: [RC] First 50 - Lynda K Thompson

Edit---------Copy
My 5 yo did his first 50 last Saturday at the Hallelujah Ride in Camden.
We did it slow and got the turtle award.  He has done 4 25's and one 30
in the past year and a half.  EDPP fine during and after the ride.  My question
is why would he pee in just small amounts for a couple of times within an
hour or so after the ride?  Everything seemed fine...just wondering.

---I would also like to know the answer to this question.  My son's 14 year old horse did this at the Owyhee 30 mile ride this past weekend but it was during the ride.  He was checked for beans about two weeks ago and didn't have any so that's not the reason.  I was a little concerned but he was fine.  So if anyone knows I am also wondering.  Thanks.

Lynda