Re: [RC] Sweat pattern with a Sport Saddle ? - DarkHorseGoddess

In a message dated 10/29/2003 1:06:48 PM Central Standard Time, Petdoc6@xxxxxxx writes:
   Shouldn't the entire back be wet under the saddle?  I looks like it is dry under my thighs and wet at the front and back.  Using a Skito pad.
I am also looking forward to reading replies to this post. On Sunday, I used a Bob Marshall saddle for a local CMO, and the sweat marks were ever under the area where the saddle had been placed, and I used a Supracor Saddle Pad.

 My question is this.... the spine area was also wet, should this have been wet? Or Dry? Did that mean that there was pressure on the spine?  Thanks!