RE: [RC] WHO IS JOHN THUNDER - John Teeter

there are changes coming to ridecamp. it'll be good again maybe. more later.

johnt

(as to the purpose of ridecamp - it's a place to discuss endurance and distance riding issues and views. It's a place to be civil to all and a place where one should not be afraid to voice an opinion. Don't do anything in email you wouldn't do in person. don't flame curse back-stab or berate. If you have a private conversation - keep it private. don't run-on with endless nonsense just because you have the time - others don't.) sigh....

(p.s. speaking of morotcycles, you should have seen bob morris on his motorcycle coming into ridecamp last week. a large/sleek red rocket!!)