Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] coordinates for "the edge" - Laura Hayes

That is exactly part of what we are doing.  How would you come to think otherwise?  We have only been in existance since March - we are collecting every bit of data we can get - but the hard part is the collection....full reports are not always available, if at all.  Throw in a good dose of rumor and accusations, and it is a tough lot to sift through.

L. Hayes