[RC] Rump rugs - Dyane Smith

Well, Fox is starting to relax and enjoy himself on training rides.  We are both glad:  he because he finds it nerve-racking to dump me and break all my bones; me because well...I find that nerve-racking, too.

So, now we are concentrating on the million accessories to endurance riding and I have a question about rump rugs.

What are the pros and cons of the various styles?

What training issues might I expect?  (Fox has informed me that a blanket flapping in the wind that is on him would be one issue).

TIA,

Dyane in Far, far No. CA