[RC] [Guest] Country Aire Farm heading to Front Royal Friday - Ridecamp Moderator

Mary Coleman caf @ innernet.net
Hawk the Mighty Morgan and myself will be heading down tomorrow
a.m. to tackle the Masnutten Mountains once again. I have tons of rump covers and waterproof blankets in stock. Also for those of you that are ECTRA members I have a petetion stating that if you want to keep LD mileage credit going(after this year) please stop in and sign.mary