[RC] Ruffled Feathers---Good Responses - KYielding

My neighbor and I completed the LD at Foothills of the Cascades (Oregon) this last weekend and we both received complete vet exams at the end of the ride.  We were close to the end of the pack - our choice.  I feel that if there were anything wrong with our horses the vet certainly would have picked it up because he went over them very carefully.  By the way, this was a great ride and great people.  The ride also included a short 11-1/2 section for those interested in a trail ride and those riders also were vetted at the end of the line.

Kathleen