Re: [RC] Ruffled Feathers---Good Responses - Truman Prevatt

Well about time.  Of course we can't beat you guys when it comes to electing a governor, then throwing him out, electing a new one and then maybe throwing him out............... :-).

Truth be known I've ridden in a lot of regions (west not being one of them but the central is) and I've never noticed any difference between the vetting on a 25 and longer distances. It may exist, but I've never seen it.

Truman