[RC] Quicksilver - Kathy Copeland

Title: Quicksilver

We just had a great ride this weekend at the Quicksilver Ride put on by the Quicksilver Endurance Riders under the marvelously wonderful leadership of ride manager Jill Kilty-Newburn and not to forget the wondrously wonderful ride secretary Maryben Stover.

All was very well organized and everyone was well feed even at the holds and vet checks.  Awards were very special blankets all personally made with by the loving hands of none other than Trilby Pederson.  All the volunteers were very helpful and delightful to be around.  Even the raccoons that invaded our camp all nite Friday nite were terrible cute, a bit annoying and funny all at the same time.  Turkeys could be seen in flocks running with the horse grazing in the fields and on the hill sides.  Deer were also frequently seen on the trail.  A good time was had by all.  Thanks again for a great ride and look forward to your rides next year.

Team Slow Poke,
Kathy, Dede, Tamra