[RC] LDs again? - Larry Miller

25s, 50s, 75s, 100s, endurance, multiday rides, competitive.  It is what one makes of whatever distance in whatever discipline one chooses to do.  We are all out there on trail - YIPPEE - and having fun.  Do whatever suits you and your goals.  Your goals will not necessarily be someone else's goals.  And that is the way it should be.  No one is  wrong for whatever distance one chooses.  That is why we have a variety of distances.  You choose to do whatever you want to do, then prepare for it, and then go do it.  Once you accomplish your goal, there will be a big huge ear to ear grin.  That is the most wonderful thing of all.  Jeanie