[RC] Blasphemy! - E.L. Ashbach

Actually, it's been the rule for Australian endurance for many years, and
>the people I spoke with seemed to feel like it is a good system. I don't
>know of any hard evidence, but perhaps someone is on the list from down
>under.

>From what I hear the folks from Oz have some good ideas, but if they
are limiting the speed of some riders I'd have to say that is not one
of them.

Yeah, that sure would be COMPLETELY EARTH SHATTERING and would definitely limit my freedom as an American. :-> (Well not mine, really unless I was riding a new horse, I guess. Maybe that would be ok.... NO! BLASPHEMOUS!

Lisa