From: Truman Prevatt [mailto:tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: vendredi 17 octobre 2003 14:52
To: LIESENS Leonard (PRESS)
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Re : Analysis of pull trends from 1996 through 2002

Lennorad,

That that would be. What is your "de-qualification rule'?

Truman

Leonard.Liesens@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 Interesting your statistics, Truman.

In France, we noticed an increase in the number of completions since the enforcement of the 'de-qualification' rule. It would be interesting to compare both statistics. I will try to get that on a file.

Leonard, Belgium