[RC] John Di Pietra update - Lynn Turck

I spent 1 1/2 hours with John yesterday.  He is still in the hospital [Citrus Memorial in Inverness, Fl] , he had a stroke which has paralyzed his left side.  He is totally coherent,  he can hear and understand, as well as, more than hold up his end of a conversation.  [If you know John, you know that man can talk!]  I was there when the therapists came in, and he is still very weak on the left side, but hopefully with therapy he will get stronger.  His will and determination is incredible, please keep him in your prayers.  He is still having tests to determine the next steps and I will try to keep the list updated.

Nuni is holding up very well,  the horses are all fine and are being fed on a schedule.  I asked him if it was OK to publish his address so here it is     8300 South Rock Point
                                   Floral City, FL34436
--- Lynn Turck
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.