[RC] Multi Days - Darlene Anderson

Steph,
For the DPD Gang, there is NOTHING to make up for by HAVING to come back to basecamp every night at your and John's rides!! We are all too happy to return to the Teeter Endurance Commune each day for our meals, showers, and complimentary wine! You have the privelege of living where you have very minimal repeat trail and you can make the trails as easy or as difficult as you please. Who could ask for more??

We're very sorry to be missing your 5 day this year, but be assured, "We'll be back"!

Multi day rides are some of my favorite because of the comraderie built up over the duration of the ride. The horses must be tough to "endure" day after day and that is something to see and experience.

But then...hey, I'm an Endurance Junkie, so where else could one get such a terrific "fix" as a multi day?

Darlene

There's a trade-off b/t the joys of point-to-point (w/o any duplication of
trail but with having to move camp every day) and the single base camp
where you have some duplication but don't have to have a driver.

And to make up for having to come back to basecamp every night, one can
always offer hot showers, dinner, and complementary wine :)

Steph

Do you Yahoo!?