[RC] Sorry - Peggy&TracySnyder

I don't know what happened with the post I sent so I apologize.
I am trying to get directions to Witchdance .
I have some but they are on the Trace and I am not near the trace.
I would be going from I-40 west  East toward Ms.
What is the exact destination point I would put in on
the driving direction map .
Or if anyone is using I-40 from Nashville to witchdance could you
tell me your Directions.
Thanks,
Peggy