[RC] Staccato get - Roxi Anderson

Hey Bev!  Nice to see you on Ridecamp.  Just thought I'd add that I've had the pleasure of handling and riding some of these Staccato get and what tough, kind, and huge hearted souls these horses are.  When Bev speaks of a laid back shoulder and strong hip she is not kidding.  I've never seen such consistency in the offspring of a stallion.  Huge, wide, hip swinging trots that go on and on forever. The kind of canter where the horse is literally pulling with the front feet as well as pushing from the back.  What amazed me was their heart though.  These are horses that would go to the ends of the world for their rider.  What athletes!   It is very obvious when you look at these horses that they were not out of a mass breeding program but one that took much research, time and thought.   Congratulations Bev to you, your horses, your riders and trainers!

Roxi

Do you Yahoo!?