[RC] east multi day rides - Larry Miller

Kat,
We do have at least one in the east.  So it has been thought of.
I don't think riding on historical trails has anything to do with having them or not.
I do think lack of interest might have something to do with it but not much.  I would suspect having access to 250 miles of trail might have something to do with it.  Having someone willing to commit to the time and effort to do this might have something more to do with it.  So there you be.  Jeanie