[RC] Trying to identify an x endurance horse - FancyNite

Howdy all, have a question here and hoped someone on ridecamp can possibly help.

A woman contacted me about an Arab mare she recently purchased.  She was told the mare is 7,  but they didn't have her papers.   The seller acquired the horse after a friend of his lost his job and gave him two mares, he has the other papers in hand for the other mare but says the guy hasn't given him the papers on this mare yet.

The mare came with a blanket that read "Lowe Ranch 100 miler, Top Ten finisher."  I tried to find this ride on the aerc website to no avail.  This lady is looking for some background on this horse.  Can anyone help?  Any one ever been to this ride?  Maybe we can find this mares registered name, and the previous owner (the guy that lost his job). The lady looking for information lives in Colorado.

Thank you in advance for any information
Jinnifer Plummer