[RC] sleeping Malik - Larry Miller

Damn, Malik did it again.  Took a nap at the 69 mile mark, had all good signs, but he totally freaked out the vets at gate 4.  Instantly Maggie and Malik were pulled.  Just talked to Maggie.  She is disappointed, but said that Malik is just fine, eating, drinking, pooing, peeing, etc.  She said he gained weight on the way out to the ride!!  I am sure we will all be treated to a good story once she gets back to MI.  Jeanie