[RC] Vet Cards - goearth

Hello, and I wish I could cut and paste.  John mentioned something earlier today on Vet Cards.  Way back when I was on the USET Active Riders Committee, the first one, I brought up the suggestion that Riders Cards should be collected and saved for future reference for all FEI events, as well as the grass roots rides we call training.  I still believe it is an invaluable tool that is being lost, that if riders knew the notes taken by Vets could come back to haunt us, there would be more attention shown to all ride/rider histories.  My proposal was soundly dismissed at that time and the more time goes on, the more importance I see to these cards.  tom sites