[RC] thia, looking for a saddle? - Ed Kilpatrick

hi thia,  i use the bighorn endurance saddle, model 119.  i think it is a really good saddle and it fits lots of different horses very well.  it is lighweight, leather/synthetic blend.  it is relatively inexpensive as well.  compared to the abetta and fabtron, i like the way the bighorn fits my butt and my horse's back a lot better.  see if you can find someone who has one of these, and borrow it to try on your horse.      ed