From: A. Perez
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] crokked riding

  First I'd suggest having her ride without stirrups for 10 - 20
minutes and to pay attention to how that feels, then to pick up
the stirrups and note the difference.  Keep alternating
with/without stirrups thoughtout the ride.  Riding without
stirrups, or bareback, is, I think, the BEST way to ride
straight.  I am always amazed when I drop my stirrups to
discover how crooked I have been sitting.

I also like Sally Swift's books.  She also has tapes, I have not
seen those.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag