[RC] cheap treeless saddle - karine smeenk

Hi,

For those that are looking for a cheap treeless saddle, have a look at
Haven't tried these and have no affiliation with them. I'm just curious!
There is also the same kind of saddle made by Randol's but haven't been able to find a website nor price.

And while we're talking about saddles again, can anyone tell me their experiences with a specialized saddle? (www.specializedsaddles.com ?)

Thanks!
Karin,
France
It seems to me that most interesting saddles are made in the US! That makes it hard to try.....