[RC] Pads for Treeless - Carolyn Burgess

<<<The only snag seems to be that they don't make this
type of pad with inserts (not sure why?), which would
make me nervous. I really do like having the inserts.>>>

Lucy:

Toklat will do anything you want.  One of their standard pad versions is a velcro opening so that you can put in inserts.  There are many Ridecamp advertisers who offer Toklat pads and can get them custom for you.  I have personally ordered Toklat pads from Long Riders Gear.  I have asked them to have pads specially made (Southwestern fabric top/Woolback bottom, dressage saddle size, is just one example).  The delivery time is so fast it will make your head spin.

I do have a general question.  I have a Torsion endurance saddle on order and would like to get a Toklat pad for it.  Jeannean from Torsion thought it was an oversized barrel pad that would fit.  Does anyone out there know which Toklat pad will fit the Torsion saddle?  Thanks,

Carolyn Burgess

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx