[RC] Fw: Mountie's name - Myna Cryderma

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 2:03 PM
Subject: Mountie's name

Kim,

 That good looking Mountie was my son, Dale Somerville.  My name is Myna Cryderman and I was a member of the Canada West team.  My son,Dale, came as my groom and since he is actually a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (Mountie) he received special permission to wear his uniform in the opening ceremonies to lead both Canadian Teams. He said after he took his uniform off no one would recognize him and he was right.  He crewed for me throughout the race and, since I finished 7th and judged for BC the next day, he trotted out my horse in the BC judging and no one recognized him as "the Mountie". I am sure he would love to receive the pictures you took.

Proud Mom!
Myna Cryderman