[RC] Sam Tiki+ stallion for sale - LStewart/KWeickhardt

ARABIAN Stallion ?98 SAM TIKI+ son for sale AHR# 552544.  Sam Tiki+ is a Darley Champion and sire of 3 Darley winners (Arabian racing equivalent to TB Eclipse award), plus sire of current successful endurance horses. The dam of this stallion was the ?94 #8 4 yr. Old Race Filly in the US. Special circumstance sale to approved home. Breeder package available as we have top racing bloodline Arabian mares for sale. Stallion is in San Antonio, TX. Mares are at our no. central Arkansas ranch. Transportation help available. (870)591-6212 Sunnyland@xxxxxxxxx