Fw: Re: Fw: Re: [AERC-Members] [RC] ideas - Renie Burnett

----- Forwarded Message -----
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:50:06 EDT
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [AERC-Members] [RC]  ideas

Hey Renie, would you ask on ridecamp if anyone knows information on the small pop-up motorhome on the pickup chasis .  I saw it at the Bridgeport ride, a couple had it but I didn't get the 800 number for info on the vehicle. Can't remember their name.  Can't find anything on the internet about it. Thanks, c.