[RC] 80 km - Gabi (Ra'anana Farm)

I want to participate a local endurance ride 80 km.on 1 november.
My horses are riding school horses working 6 days a week between 1 and 4 hours a day.
The work they do is a lot of trot, some canter and jumps, I think it can be descibed as medium work, althrough horse lovers feel pitty for them and say that they work hard.
I have been told that hard work is only what race horses do, anything else is medium or light.

How much is 80 km?
How long does it take to finish 80 km?
How much km do my horses do when being ridden 3 hours trot & canter?

How should I plan their conditioning rides? and what should i do on the conditioning rides?
At the moment I have planned a 2 hour conditioning ride 3 times a week(on top of their lessons scedule), in this conditioning ride I plan to do a lot of steady trot, with 2-3-4 minutes of steady slow canter.

I am a very novice having done only once an endurance ride of only 30 km, it was great fun and I am really getting into it, lurking on this list daily.

I will be thankfull for some tips.

gabi