[RC] Saddle Search - Stephanie E Caldwell

I'm looking at saddles again. My horse is very hard to fit, being short backed, round bodied, deep set shoulder, and lots of shoulder movement. Had her fitted and the saddler said that a cutback Dressage saddle would be best, I'm looking for ideas and input on the following saddles, mainly people who have trail ridden or ridden endurance in them. Test rides are great, but it's hard to tell how somethign works for the long haul in one test ride. Saddles I'm considering --

Albion, the one with the deep cutback head
Keiffer Action Berlin, Lech DL Profi, or Lusitano
Passier Antares
Colleigate Dressage
Classic Ana Select or IIS
Rembrandt Integra or OS
Schumacher Profi Special
Avante Guard Supreme Dressage or Dressage HR
Triumph Dressage
Thornhill Dressage
Reactor Panel
Annie George Endurance

Money isn't much of an object at this time, if I can find "the" saddle that we're both comfortable with I'm willing to spend whatever getting our fit problems straitened out. Everytime I think I find something that works/will work it quits working. I like a wide twist, don't care about deep seat or anythign else much.

Thanks,
Steph