[RC] Eventers vs Rims - Jim & Drin Becker

Barbara wrote
" Just as a matter of information, it costs me in northern CA $90 a horse =
for a regular shoeing with St. Croix Eventers (iron shoes).  That's =
among "

Barbara , or anyone else for that matter do you guys find the St. Croix Eventers are alittle more slippery than regular rim shoes ? I just started using the SCE this spring and it seems to me that I am not quite getting the grab that I had gotten with the rim shoes . I mostly ride meadows/mountains with lots of dry grass , not alot of road riding .
                          Drin Becker
                          Mtn. Region