[RC] Synergist DSS For Sale - Carolyn Burgess

I have a Synergist DSS English Endurance saddle for sale.  It is about 2 1/2 years old and still in very good condition.  It is black, seat is 18", tree is x-wide. The saddle is located in Massachusetts and I would consider a trial on it.  Email for pictures. They are going up to $2,200 new, I am asking $1,400. Thanks,

Carolyn Burgess