[RC] [Fwd: FW-104 Cherokee and FW-125 Oconnee, 10 year Draft Plan restricting Horses to designated trails, a privilage being taken away that we have had for over 100 years] - Jim Holland

FYI.....

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:  FW-104 Cherokee and FW-125 Oconnee, 10 year Draft Plan restricting Horses to designated trails, a privilage being taken away that we have had for over 100 years
Date:  Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:38:09 -0400
From:  "Kenny Higgins" <kh3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  "Jim Holland" <lanconn@xxxxxxx>, "Mike McClelland" <Mmcclelland62@xxxxxx>,"Mike McClelland2" <mike.mcclelland@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Just wanted you guys to know my sources are telling me that the House is debating the Interior bill right now in Washington, I have copied my letters to my congressmen and following up with phone calls.  This is a perfect opportunity and the letters should go straight into their offices, so get the word out!  Email is the choice of communication with most congressmen.